ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

The clock is ticking and in a few days we might long for the...

1. 67 Posts.
    The clock is ticking and in a few days we might long for the time when we could speculate on the (albeit unlikely) possibility of a positive outcome. So for now let's speculate on the best outcome that you can realistically (within reason, we'd all like to see the board perish in a tar pit but it probably won't happen ) envisage. Here's mine:

1. Lenders tell ARI to shove GSO deal exactly where it deserves to go.
    2. Lenders agree to restructure current debt and extend further credit to ARI as they recognise the improving fundamentals of the company, in return they can secure their loans and perhaps increase interest rates etc.
    3. Lenders only agree to 2 conditional on the immediate resignation of the ARI board, to be replaced by a board of the lenders choosing.

Not that I think this will happen, but is there any reason why it couldn't? From a lenders point of view I would have a hard time dealing with the current board after the s h i t they have tried to pull. Take them out of the equation and replace them with competent individuals whom I could trust, then I think there is a strong prospect of getting all my money back with interest in due course.

Wouldn't it be nice ….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.