CCZ 0.00% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

Hey WK considering Cangai Supergene Cu/Co mine could possibly...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    Hey WK considering Cangai Supergene Cu/Co mine could possibly have a current NPV around a billion $s (also Au,Ag,Zn and Co credits) of in ground value I think your calculations are very reasonable and this is not taking into account the value of its other extremely prosperous Co/Zn/Au/Ag/Ni projects ! Cashflow from Cangai’s stockpiles will add to the company’s 3.5 odd million $s and enable us to swiftly Target Broken Hill which contains readings of Co inside and just outside the tenaments ranging from 2,060ppm to 7000ppm respectively . This is very exciting for holders as our neighbour COB has now proved up a resource of 54.9Mt @ 910ppm and we all know the insane run in SP it has had ... With market fundamentals only getting better for Co, managements decisions to pursue exploration of its Cobalt ground neighbouring COB as it’s primary focus after Cangai is a professional move IMHO and it will add serious shareholder value short term .
    My mail was the Honk Kong presentations were a huge success and there was a lot of interest by some big hitters . As another poster alluded to these guys do there research before loading in so don’t be surprised if one morning you wake up and the market cap has nearly doubled and I have seen this before with AGY . Also visiting HK IMO was more about marketing the story and luring a strategic investor/s with funds to further develop Cangai and to spread the word that we will have DSO to sell on the LME in 2018! It’s all about networking and that’s how things get done . Patience holders we are on a winner here and drilling will get the ball rolling . Good luck everyone .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1055000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3984328 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.