KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

wouldnt touch this, page-21

1. 1,548 Posts.
    I am a massive supporter of Kim Robinson, what he has done since March is nothing short of amazing. I don't think we will ever see the SP break below 80c unless there is a GFC2. Very unlikely. Therefore I agree at this price, and compare it with what it was trading pre GFC - the company as a whole are at a more advanced stage as well...I am with you. KZL is a very good prospect IMO. Once this range is cleanly broken it will be rising up to the level in Aug '08. ~2.50. So the risk reward ratio, is much more favourable to go long at the current level.

I hold Carbon Energy - formely Metex and there is nothing more comforting knowing that the man at the helm shows financial support for his company.

"Kim Robinson has pocketed more than $6.4 million from the sale of his entire shareholding in Carbon Energy and the sale of 6.8 million Kagara shares.

Mr Robinson made the sales in order to participate in Kagara's retail entitlement offer, which recently closed having raised more than $40 million.

The offer was part of a bigger capital raising effort, which raised more than $150 million."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.