OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

wouldn't you know it!!!, page-8

1. 817 Posts.
    Cufu-

If he doesn't know why the shareprice is getting hammered let me just remind the clown.

(1) blind freddy could see that by reducing the dividend, thousands of retirees who relied on the dividend for income were going to dump OZL and switch over to TLS and CBA etc.

(2)the crazy shareprice consolidation was going to put us into risky unknown waters.

(3)the C1 costs were going to increase dramatically with underground mining.

(4) carrapateena is still a long way off and is also not a sure thing.

(5) chasing lower grades while eating into the war chest was going to put more doubt into investors minds.

(6) his deperation to find a solution to our SP decline, short term growth problems etc by making a tilt at a run down, polluted, underperforming mine in Romania was a certainty to put doubts into shareholdres minds about his suitability to run this once great company.

(7) TB finally deciding to buy more shares rather than just sitting back and raking them in via his salary package reeks of desperation.(also why havn't any of our other descision makers follow suit puts more doubt out in the investment community.)

(8) Using every excuse in the book to cover his incompetence while CU and AU prices were going up not down.

(9) Exposing shareholders to a TO at all time low prices was frightening investors about this company being able to claw back massive losses, sp depreciation etc.

(10) One mine operation with no certainty of any mine life extention.

(11) lack of exploration success around PH and regionally.

Do i need to go on!!!

This is becoming a joke - actually its not funny an more,
    its becoming terminal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.