MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

wound tight

1. 1,018 Posts.
    I'm a happy veggiemite!

Good ann today, more importantly made at the the right time. As t4p said, every move by management is adding value to the enterprise. They are working to a plan. My analysis of it:

1) Reserve certified and brought to production quickly.
    2) Focus on growth markets with energy demands (I believe an ann re. India is in the wings)
    3) Portfolio diversification

Personally, all the above three add value while mitigating inherent risk. After much thought, my conclusion re. the recent placement at 25 cts is that it was for the greater good. Look at all the "Aspirers" in the industry, who has got management track record and CASH? MPO leaped-frogged the rest of the pack and is in very good position for future JVs, especially in India.

The story is getting better with every ann. For me it continues to reinforce Management maturity and foresight. Always a good mix and creates bottomline synergies.

From a charting perspective, we seem to have just passed a phase that we lived through in the 2nd week of May 07. Back then from just over 10 cts level in the first week of May it shot up to 17 cts ( a new high) but pulled back below 15 cts. However, from the 3rd week onwards it climbed steadily to hit a new high of 30 cts in the 1st week of June. We seem to be in a similar phase at the moment. Right now, this baby is wound tight!

BYG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.