MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

wound tight, page-35

1. 993 Posts.
    "and to all shareholder not scavengers only"

so thats why WMT suffered because they placed shares to ordinary investors who sold out for a couple of cent gain. phew lucky were placing them to sophisticated and professional investors who dont need to convert the shares to cash anytime soon.

"exaple mpo
    700 mill shares in mpo
    every shareholder can buy 1 placement for every 5 shares he got.
    big shareholder can then by entitlements on the market from existing shareholders who dont like to anticipate in the share placement.
    in the case of mpo entitlement would trade for about 3c.sp 32c placement 25c discount 4c
    that would make everyone happy the company and shareholders"

That to me is bad business practice, what ur saying is that the big shareholders should pay a higher sp. everybody will lose if this was the case, big shareholders will not want to buy in if there was no benefit to them, the company will lose because they do not get the required funding to move forward and the overall the shareholders will lose because the sp will suffer as the company is unable to fast track and meet their years goal. There needs to be some 'u scratch my back and ill scratch ur back' and that is whats happening like it or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.