TZL 13.6% 2.5¢ tz limited

Good morning KlaasMy attention was also drawn to this thread by...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    Good morning Klaas

My attention was also drawn to this thread by a PM. I have not read it for some time since we have been in a news blackout associated with DKR and the continuing aftermath in which some DKR-sourced stock was immediately churned for a trading profit by a new very short term holder. Also, if contributors care to look back several weeks they will quickly see that there did not seem to be much information or technical contributions worth revisiting. Anyone disagree?

Just to restate the obvious for some who appear to be losing nerve. Nothing at TZ has in any way altered my view that the future value to be obtained by long term investment in this company has changed. The development is occurring much faster than I had anticipated with the new version of the radial fasteners being sold in the market in Nov. Enterprise has been developed, many other significant applications have reached fruition. My investment in TZ is looking a lot better than many other public stocks and much better than the rest (of late). As to timetable to NASDAQ, valuation models and general positive sentiment. My response is simple. I continue to buy. The current share price is an opportunity brought about by typical negative and irrelevant market influence. Irrelevant to the valuation of TZ that is. The ASX price has always been irrelevant to me. The game here is just a prelude. To those who want to drop their bundles, nothing I say will make any difference so goodbye. To the great majority of holders (and who are still reading this thread) TZ has not been doubling its staff of engineers, sales and financial people without the very highest degree of confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.