FMG 1.96% $17.97 fortescue ltd

wow 30% in one week dt fantasy stock, page-45

1. 32 Posts.
    Hi Farlap - sorry bout delay getting back. Cloudbreak is not the only functioning pit at the moment - the second big series of pits at Christmas creek (roughly forty K's from Cloudbreak)are well underway ATM. )Other pits are being planned for. FMG's biggest brake on production in daily life there has been inability to process the wet ore (as it says - ore which is slopping wet out of the pits and has to be stockpiled until it dries out enough to go through the ore processesing facility - it clogs conveyors, screens etc.) I see they have engaged an engineering firm to install a wet ore processing capability. IMHO that will enable a very substantial increase in production as the pits are below the water table in most instances, so the ore can go straight from the pits into processing and onto the trains. My own, very personal opinion is that in the long term (five years) this is at the very least a thirty dollar share, mid term around fifteen and short term it will settle around the eight dollar mark. I am more interested in FMG's reserves when the Indian middle class wealth explosion begins to trickle down into the poorer classes and the demand which will emerge from there in coming years.

(Not a financial advisor.Not giving advice. Above is personal opinion only).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.97
Change
-0.360(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.10 $18.28 $17.97 $250.7M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 104054 $17.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.07 4370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.