AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

wow! 5 fold increase in jv with 3m, page-30

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    I've finally worked it all out. It's not them that's crazy it's ME. After all this time.
    Here I was thinking that a world leading patch manufacturer has taken an already effective patch and making it 5 times better would be a good thing.?
    Here I was thinking that by this success that 3M would likely now go all the way and make a patch that would dominate the 3.2 billion dollar Oxycodene market.
    Here I was thinking that by years end the phase II/III trials would start and provide the opportunity for upfronts and milestones to come to the forefront.
    Here was I thinking that the improved patch would open opportunities for other opiods and even make 3M interested in looking at a patch for insulin.
    Here was I thinking that POH is on target to be fully self sufficient within 18 months or probably less.
    Here was I thinking that POH is now commercial selling anti-cellulite cream, to a level where outlets need to wait weeks for stock. Here was I thinking that it's global distributor deals may be announced around the corner into markets of over 2 billion people.
    Here was I thinking that the dermatological department would revolutionize treatment of psoriasis and eczema by improving efficiency of current topical applications by 5 fold.
    Here was I thinking that tpm was soon to enter the vitamin and food and nutrition industry for both humans and animals.
    Here was I thinking that tpm would improve anti inflammatory creams to a degree that all current creams would be useful.
    Here was I thinking......... and on and on and on.
    And to think I thought the sellers at this price are crazy.
    Apologise to you guys. It must be me who is mad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.