SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

wow - ad for webinar : exciting, page-82

1. 1,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1535
    My mind always analyses everything, and this weekend has been an overload
    What we know so far is that we have 2 apps that are revolutionary
    We have a team of management that is better than your ordinary co
    Some of the newest members to that team have come on board with a payment of shares which equates to around 50 grand at this point and for the next couple of years pretty sure they know the ins and outs of where SYT is heading so they are thinking this is a great deal for where the company is headed
    Signed deals with Verizon, Tata and At&t not to mention launching in Malaysia, Indonesia and signing with some big names in India
    And there are advanced talks in Europe which we know will come about soon as these guys are signing companies left right and centre (and after signing with who we have we all know the rest will follow in good time)
    Our product must be so valuable that we have been able to renegotiate better deals with these companies that dwarf us crazy
    Our Gary and Rahul have told us we didn't need a cap raise but they did one anyway, and as we found out it was to supercharge the business as things are flying faster than they could have imagined
    Now....
    From the last announcement we know that money is to go towards 3 new opportunities
    1. Expansion in South East Asia (yeah yeah, whatever)
    2. Deepening engagement with Verizon Wireless for our platform
    This one means so much and I can't believe it was even debated after this that we may not be the platform used by Verizon and Aquto was still referenced at some point after this announcement We are a world first and stark contrast have been used to our competition so there is no doubt in my mind that we are at the heart of all of this
    To what extent, who knows and maybe we will at some stage, but we are there and will be taking a slice from these multi billion dollar companies
    3. Demand for OTT services
    Brilliant
    Several large scale revenue generating opportunities
    Immediate company scale out to accommodate Verizon
    World first cross carrier Mobile Virtual Network Content Provider
    I really don't think management would be throwing out these calls if it were not the real deal and that we are right there in the centre of this fight between the big guns trying to race into this unknown territory for maximum share of the pie
    Unlike other techs, ours is proven on a fairly large scale already and it is all that is needed, plus maybe a couple of billion mobile phones...And I am pretty sure that is sorted at this point in time
    Every single person is glued to their phones and this is where the future lies, and Gary and Rahul have captured that in a nutshell many years ago and developed this CSP to be able to drive this whole industry
    Again...
    Really don't think that Gary and Rahul would have set up a Webinar without some great news in the pipeline for the lynch mob
    Also, really can't see them throwing this teaser out to us if it was completely not an option or something in advanced talks to be able to achieve in the near future
    Also very suss, that the people who took part in the cap raise still have not informed us what was in the attachments, as I am pretty sure this screen shot of the phone with those subscriptions would have made the placement fill up in minutes!!!
    Last but not least
    I love SYT
    Big future here people and this is just one half of the story...
    Lest we forget - Dataflex (another billion dollar app in the making)
    Here is some math for us all to contemplate and I will try to keep it simple
    1 billion dollar app + 1 billion dollar app = $2 billion dollar market capp
    My call is we will be at $1 a share by next Christmas
    Settle down Huntfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.