PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

wow - all 4 holes over 1.5kms hit paydirt!, page-35

1. psk
    500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Options soon to be exercised should bring some cash. Also expect someone BIG on board soon this would have the Chinese boys excited and recently i noticed one of their mineral/resources conglomerates had an eye on our project as it was under their "News" link. These results will not be ignored and atm its just the big boys who bought the SP down, it should rise again.

These 4RC holes are BIG and yet they are only the tip of this magical Volcano so to speak. If you look at the tables the depeer that drill goes the higher the grade result. I think 6-8% grades deeper in the bedrock are not unacheivable, however even at grades of 5% this makes this deposit truly world class just look at my post a week back comparing the world class deposits out there.

Once Mr Market just comes to terms with how big this really is in terms of tonnage already, we should see fireworks if further drill results confirm higher grades down hole.

Congrats to all who were holding i am a very happy chappy atm and cannot wait to see this company develop further into a Rare Earths and Phosphate power! Enjoy the rollercoaster ride all, i am in for the long haul!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.