NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Wow! Amazing Company!, page-149

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Elon quitting Tesla.

Geez i have heard it all now....

Elon is the whole reason change is happening now.

If he was born 20 years earlier it would have happened 20 years ago.

He is the most revolutionary man on the planet.

Nobody takes notice of the finer details, he started this idea when he was a teenager, he dreamed of this before global warming and going green was even a consideration.

Tesla is running at like 1% profit and will continue to do so for a long time, he does not care about the financials, he cares about being the man that changed everything...for the better.

He cares about making this revolution affordable for EVERYONE.

A whole lot of ego, a whole lot of eccentricity but these are common traits throughout history of men and women whom have caused disruption and changed the world.

He will see this out with Tesla until he dies and while doing so, will encourage others to follow him in with what he is achieving just like he said on BD.

He invited other companies to follow him in on his tech, he encouraged materials suppliers from the mine up to “get cracking”

When they finalize the method to use 100% silicon anodes, 100% nickel cathodes and any other relevant tech/methods he will share it.

He dropped hint after hint after hint prior to BD and during BD presentation on where they are heading and what is required.

Its up to everyone else now to follow.

Quite simply, the man is a Living Legend...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.