NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Wow! Amazing Company!, page-59

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    See copy of my previous post below:

"As I have said previously, Tesla is way ahead of the pack. I do not expect to see NVX mentioned @ BD. The scale of Tesla's needs today is where NVX wants to be in 5 years plus. Yes, they can scale however that takes time .

If they want to do things quickly and get some money in the door, they should license their IP and get other parties take the development risk and time.

At moment we have a company that has revenue of less than $10 million being valued at more than 1/2 billion. Not
    sustainable in the long time.

Massive potential given relationships and IP however I see too many comments regarding join the dots. There is only ONE thing that counts when running a business that is Binding Agreements with large payments attached . Hopefully this will come sooner rather than late."

If the investors bought NVX on the basis of a big deal being announced on battery day, then the price of NVX will drop considerably. On the other hand, if investors have bought NVX on a 3-5 year time horizon then you should not be concerned. There are a wide range of stocks listed on Exchanges that their income does not support their share price.

One recent example - Snowflake listed in the last couple of days - Value of listing 65 billion US dollars (+100 billion $aus) do they make a profit no - lost $170 million dollars. There are plenty of example of this in Australia also.

However, the BOD of NVX will need to get some deals over the line, it would appear that the markets are there, they appear to have the right relationships and the product looks cutting edge. However it is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.