SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

As the LTs know Q Kaskara is still the main play.I would like to...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    As the LTs know Q Kaskara is still the main play.

I would like to firstly give a big thanks to the following - Qantum, Yokka, Agent, Cbrendan, Sutto, Saltbus, Dudeesq and Omeara. It has been a long wait for this moment and although the story has changed a little over time this year is definitely our year!

I would also like to thank the SBR team - many thanks to Norman, Matt, Tim and others.

There has been an extremely large number of postings on our little SBR today, has kind of startled all the LTs - have we maybe woken the sleeping giant ... are we Tsumeb's little or big brother!

Of course I have only read about 10 posts today as evidently I know the story and where it is headed, have been here for 5 years so I should. Based solely on the geology it was 'just a matter of time'.

For all the critics let me tell you this is the real deal, as I said to someone today 'In an ocean of critics you only need one believer', credit this to 'The Kid' a.k.a. Kevin Garnett.

The SBR registry is tightly held and with 170m I would be of the personal opinion that around 80% are tightly held, which bodes well for the 30m odd shares traded today - thus 4m to likely be institutionally soaked and another 5m today to be bought back from the recent traders ... bazinga ... not much stock left all of a sudden!

My inkling is SBR will cap out this week at 45c and then consolidate at this level until the next announcement - the company has played this one very smart indeed! Credit to the team - well done once more.

Of course at some point there will need to be a capital raise yet my gut tells me that this will not be done in droves rather than slowly, this is mainly due to (a) confidence of Guchab growing (b) confidence in Kaskara delivering (c) the recent share issue to the main holder not diluting ... again ask yourself the question 'who is really in control here'?!

All in all I anticipate 60c resistance to be heavy upon the next announcement, will need another big result or some institutions willing to take position on market - I personally believe they will have to, management are not in the mindset to give SBR away.

All in all a great result upon first hole, in fact show my a better shallow result and I might fly to meet you and buy you a burger (lol). Lastly to compare SBR to SIR is ludicrous, all one needs to do is compare the recent announcements ... please ... spare me.

Now I do not know what tomorrow will bring, in fact nobody does YET as I said 6 months ago ... 2012 is SBRs year and we will have that $1 after all.

Well done to the patient and those that were students of the Q. And of course good luck to all others, not that you are going to need it (lol).

Upon review, sentiment now changed to LT Buy.

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.