LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

Wow--concerning., page-30

1. 7,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Glade you know what I am thinking better than I do. I do not want SP to go down. Even though I am well prepared for this market. Nothing to do with virus just have been posting for over year how over valued it was and how Aggressive growth companies would be hit far worse. I never wish ill will on others for my gain. The fact is I know one holders one on this board and several not on this board. I only say that it is going down because of the continuous unsupported positive predictions from the supporters of Lynas. I really do want to buy Lynas have said it many times. I will never chase a stock or go bottom fishing. I Always wait for a small rise and positive news. The fact is it is not happening ye. ContraryJ is the only name I have used since 1999 It was given to me before the DOT COM fall because I Worried about what was happening there. I will also say something else That if all the sellers on this board changed to buyers or the opposite it would be very unlikely to change stock price at all. Most boards only have a small following. For a company the size of Lynas it may be less than 500. Many are new investors with not that much cash yet. Many exaggerate there holdings. So influencing a board seldom has any impact. The hot coper board is doing well. Many boards in US. Raging bull, Seeking Alpha and Yahoo use to be very large. All have closed their boards because advertisers found that Adds did not pay because of numbers and demographics of posters. I post the negatives just so some people have other things to think about other than RAH RAH Lynas.
    I have said repeatable that I do not care if people adopt my ideas or not, I do find it interesting the need to discredit different ideas with insults and no facts. I have no illusions that any thing I say on this board influences the stock price at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.