LYC 2.73% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Wow--concerning., page-32

1. 7,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

Very interesting wish I had read this before my reply above. We may have different ideas why, We are saying the same thing. That the stock is going down more. I may be focused more on earnings and the impact of people overreacting to virus because I firmly believe virus will not have as a big of impact as peoples reaction to it. You seem to believe the virus itself is very bad. Either way we are both saying that it goes down further.

I do not get what happened last night. It may have been a dead Cat bounce. How ever it was the entire ASX It had very large volume behind it Lynas alone had 10M shares+. A few weeks ago Lynas 90 day average shares was in the low 3 M range now over 4M. For some reason I cannot find the volume on ASX 200 for last night yet Yesterday was 1.6. So this all may indicate a large cash inflow to ASX which would make sense to me after Trump gave all the fake news about Virus in US yesterday . However The AUD / USD went down 0.01 to 0.60 which would mean money left AU. So for right now I do not understand what caused the rise or where the money came from. If it was Just Lynas I would totally agree with it being a dead cat bounce. It was entire ASX market which makes no sense with AUD /USD going down.

Just looked at AU bound market (this was the very first time I have looked at it) It went up last night as well So it was not money coming from the selling of bounds. https://www.bloomberg.com/markets/rates-bonds/government-bonds/australia

Any ideas where money came from. I cannot imagine that much cash was just tucked away. It is highly unlikely that anybody that uses margin has any left after last few days. But maybe.

PS I have always investigated where money is coming from or going to. Sometimes it is meaningless other times it gives ideas about future.

I have talked to three brokers I know all are starting to spend a lot of their day making margin calls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.