RTR 1.20% 4.1¢ rumble resources limited

Firstly, ALL investment is based on assumption so you're over...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Firstly, ALL investment is based on assumption so you're over selling your own due diligence now, but I appreciate the irony.

Your premise also cant get past that the fact there's no motive for being colorful in assessing something they don't own. This is a stock standard DD but happy to look at an example of one you don't think is dodgy.

What I see - they've run through one CEO already becasue he couldn't deliver on their standards for buying into a project and have been looking for what, 18 months now ? I think its unfair for a heart to start bandying words like deceit around. Do have a grudge against Brett Keillor ? Does he have some history that qualifies this language? Happy to hear it.

Yes, there are two reasons i can think of for not releasing old data- Most companies don't release old data anymore becasue they always get hauled up by ASX for pushing non-jorc info out there. I don't know where your expectations for it come from but its sounds very old school. We're talking about 6 drill holes between 1928 and 1951. That has far less value for you than the grab samples they did release.

The other common reason- DD data is rarely available for public release. They likely don't own the data or dont own it yet. If they walked then it remains commercially sensitive from the vendors pov.

It seems your view is immutable at this point so my response is more for others than yourself. Happy hunting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $30.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $261.7K 6.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100088 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 163927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ 95174
Last updated 11.32am 22/05/2024 ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.