WOW 0.09% $32.98 woolworths group limited

Wow-Grant O Brian Worst CEO in Company's History !!!

1. 260 Posts.
    Check out DSH and what is going on there the last few days.
  2. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    WOW has been driving suppliers and customers to extract the most possible profit for the last few years, none of this revenue went back into investing into the grocery business.

Stores are looking down and out and most need an injection of cash.

It's ironic that Woolworths now looks like what Coles was like a few years ago before Wesfarmers purchased the business.

As someone that normally shops at both Coles and Woolworths, I can see Coles are on the ball now.

1. Fruit and Veg in Coles stores are 100 times better than Woolworths now.

2. Woolworths are pushing generic & homebrands too far, several years ago there was several options to purchase 3-4 major brands in each category, now its only 1-2 on the shelf. Coles haven't crossed the line on this yet, but are near the mark which just alienates the customers.

3. Given Woolworths purchases Quantium 2 years ago to help with big data I don't see any results (just the feedback how they charge suppliers $$$ to access the data now)...Coles are king on Customer Loyalty. For example Coles are happy to send me offers every few months offering $50 if I spend $150 over the next 4 weeks, I'll be lucky if Woolworths send us $10 discount every 6 months. Coles are aware I shop at Woolworths at times hence the $50 inventive !

4. Noticed they replaced the trolleys in the local WW store last week, now we have brand new smaller trolleys with only several old rusty types left as these contain the kid's seats. FAIL !!

5. Masters is actually better than Bunnings however there are just too many Bunnings stores and not enough Master stores to get people to convert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.