BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

wow here come the told you so brigade, page-2

1. 845 Posts.
    from macrae12 msg#2641430 "

The really slick market manipulators would even seed the Internet news groups or other journalists to plant negative stories about that company. Or start a propaganda campaign of negative rumors on all available communication vehicles. Even hiring a "contrarian" or "special PR firm" to drive down the price.

You'll also see the stock drifting endlessly. You may even experience a helpless feeling, as if you were floating in outer space without a lifeline. That is exactly HOW the market manipulator wants you to feel. See Rule Number Five below. He may also be doing this to avoid the severe disappointment of a "dry hole" or a "failed deal." You'll hear that oft-cried refrain, "Oh well, that's the junior minerals exploration business... very risky!" Or the often quoted statistic, "Nine out of 10 businesses fail each year."

does it remind you of anyone ?

at least fjfj admits he is downramping with a sole purpose of trying to get back in at a cheap price. i think the rest of the clowns , no offence to you bobo, are trying to do the same.

ps. i got in at .126c when it was on it's way down, and haven't sold, hurting, but very optimistic with the next few announcements to be made.

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.