BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

wow here come the told you so brigade, page-4

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    No short term memory from me, if you do look back I was telling Macca that he was being way to hard on JK over Luzon.

Macca turned out to be right, his assessment of management after Luzon was on the money, its since been proved by the Mt Carbine debacle

Looking a bit closer since then I missed it, I trade so I still walked out with a very good profit. My mate though who follows me lost 10k after buying 17.

In some ways having friends lose money gets up my nose more than losing money myself. In fact if I had lost money it wouldnt worry for a second

This is a discussion forum where we discuss stocks, not a supporters forum where we barrack for a team, those folk who think thats it only honorable to be positive are naive..

Trying to question the integrity of posters who are critical of management eg "we just want to buy back in" is naive, Fifi might be I certainly am not , I buy on management performance and so it doesnt fit my investment criteria, I doubt if Macca will ever buy it even at 1c

yes I have an axe to grind, its based on fundamental and management performance, I was once a stockholder and my leader (JK) didnt deliver, worse he was incompetent and I suspect purposely misleading

If you want to be a cheerleader, buy a skirt and join a footy club otherwise accept that folks here are entitled to discuss both the merits and flaws of a stock

Take today for instance, why are they announcing a visit by the Chinese, he took them to Mt Carbine last time ( guess he cant do that this time)o tell the market everytime hes a got a visitor?

and then we get a 24% price increase cause he has some Chinese visitors ?????

thats just not credible on a day like today

there are stocks that are not getting a lift from real results and all JK has to do is to get some visitors?

so whats the bet we get a run say to 05 055 and then it all gets dumped down

its classic pump and dump

So why does he feel the need t

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.