MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

wow huge dump at .006, page-35

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    silkz maybe i didnt make myself clear- i was giving you credit for making the bold justification of holding stocks longer term with not only cgt concession the only benefit but the derisking of your investment increases as you are in it for the positive announcements forthcoming within that twelve months-

everyman for their own, but i like to see investors like youself that has a persistent and motivated trading strategy and the ability to hold longer term without letting short term price fluctuations entice you to sell and re-start your potential cgt tax break anniversary date-

dont go knocking yourself for not selling out and buying back in later for this reason

1. the cgt tax concession date is a definite 25% gain in your pocket whereas you leave yourself stressed and anxious should the share never retrace and just continues its continual rise up. trust me on that one, because i have been caught out many a times earlier in my trading history selling out, hoping to get back in later at a posible retrace only to see more announcements out-pushing the shareprice higher and coincidently never got the shareprice back to lower levels or even levels which i exited on

the thing to remember with monitor is that it is difficult to sell out of a position you have in antcipation of entering it at a later date as announcements regarding drilling are regular and forthcoming. in that 24-48 hours whilst your waiting for the retrace they could release a company maker, then your be licking your wounds

better to be in then waiting and sorry-

good luck once again monitors
    good post-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.