GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

wow......if u want gold get it now

1. 3,360 Posts.
    This from Le Metropole. Gold is being banned from sale in Germany/Europe. See below

Dear Mr. Murphy!
    As operator of the gold website www.hartgeld.com today I received several messages that the European Union now wants to go after gold. They fear that a massive run into gold cannot be controlled in any other way.

There are several rumors in banker circles:

Rumor 1 (from a high-ranking banker in Germany)

If the current last ditch system rescue fails and there is a massive stock market crash happens tomorrow Friday, severe limitations will be implemented EU-wide over the weekend:

The sale and ownership of gold will be prohibited
    withdrawals from accounts will be limited, companies will need to prove the purpose of transfers
    even if this doesn't happen now, planning is underway

Rumor 2 (a former banker with excellent contacts:
    http://www.mmnews.de/index.php/200810091252/MM-News/Gold-ausverkauft.html)

- There is a directive to banks to not any longer sell gold to the public
    - Also there are efforts to reduce the amount of gold and silver which goes into the retail market to lessen the strain on the 400oz bullion bar market in London - this one determines the price. In this way they decouple demand from the price finding mechanism.

The system is now on its last legs on both sides of the Atlantic. More desperate measures are on the way as it looks. But according to Richard Russell: inflate or die. If rumor 1 becomes reality next week, it will be definitely "die" for the elites, because there will be a general uprising.

There is almost no gold available here in Europe. In Germany now banks decline sales (because they have no supply or because of this directive, I don't know). But here in Austria, gold is still available from some banks, although the quantities are limited. There is also a massive run on banks for cash everywhere, even central bankers admit it.

Probably this is of interest to your readers of Midas.

Best Regards from Vienna, Austria
    Walter K. Eichelburg

!!!!! This addendum in late this afternoon:

Dear Mr. Murphy!
    I've just learned that most German banks no longer sell gold - the sales ban is now active. Prospective customers hear: we do not sell gold any longer, etc. But not: we cannot procure it. Because this new regulation is of course secret, not all banks know about or comply.
    There are some signs that Swiss banks join in, or they are no longer able to procure any metal. Best Regards, Walter K. Eichelburg Vienna, Austria

And to think some people laughed and jeered when I and others first reported that gold was in short supply and fast becoming difficult to source..........

This could be it people and is one of the reasons I hold more shares than bullion (not that it has served me well so far), but they cannot take away company shares!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.