ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

wow, looks like it's put up or shut up time, page-21

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Starting to get exciting after the recent washer spruiking and increased buying ... Early days, but surely its around time they gave us some price moving news? Would be nce if it could crest .10 before the drop and then use that as a base. Maybe your .20 call by mid year is not too far off the mark massey. As at today a $16m market cap. It does seem rather piddly given apple could well give them a push.

No small thing to have the apple designers working with you to get the first medical bluetooth device into istore. while they obviously owe us no favours, one would imagine apple would like to see the first of its type be a success and thus become the model for future offerings.

I think we are well due for less stress in holding here. would be nice to imagine a .20 ords, .10 ops price by midyear and blue sky ahead. on that measure i may just be able to recoup losses of the past four years. nice to see onshow some positivity around the stock the toher day. good one him/her. we can only hope the knockers turn to rampers and kick the doors down on this one. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.