ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Yeah, but it's meaningless. The stock is highly illiquid and a...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yeah, but it's meaningless. The stock is highly illiquid and a couple of grand shapes the stock by that order easily. I figure someone saw the recent rise as a signal to dump on market quickly. Further to the consensus I think it's most likely the remnants of our last CR.

.....And I'm fine with it. If you believe something is cheap, and it gets cheaper - in a word, that's called a bargain.

I was one of those who bought in today at 7c. I figured it would fall back to this tested level - so I placed an order a week ago after Blokes video. I wanted to average down now - despite my better judgement - on the basis that a lot of the general issues are under control and better dialogue with the company. I figure that I more fully understand the pure, speculative gamble that Isonea represents.

Guys - if we can agree the share price is of technical interest only - and for us fundamentalists is totally irrelevant until Airsoena is released - I think we'll all sleep a lot better. Just my thoughts.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.