LYC 1.36% $7.07 lynas rare earths limited

@aushedsLol lancelots, that's a little close to the bone, who do...

1. 1,232 Posts.
    @ausheds

Lol lancelots, that's a little close to the bone, who do you think are funding the Australian contingent?

Hmmm that’s an easy one, a misguided moral agenda to protest everything that they think might be sinister, because after a couple of hash brownies bob made sense (well he didn’t really but there is an obligation to support each other when you live on the fringe) so all 6 protesters pile into a van and put their 5 dollars fuel money in each to drive into Sydney so they can stick it to the man for 40 minutes, and justify their inability to actually make change in their own consumer lives, easier to have a shot at somebody else rather than change themselves for the better.

I’ve met them before, I fondly remember the day I was verbally abused by a woman for poisoning some weeds with some Glyphosate (basically a salt and my physical limitations at that time didn’t allow me to bend down and pull out weeds, still don’t) she really laid into me about how I was poisoning her future (she lived next door) I looked at her all imaged out with her hippy style, I looked at her hippy style boyfriend taking great joy in her actions, I looked at her Hiace van dripping oil and blowing smoke, and I looked at her bag of McDonalds she was carrying and said you have got to be joking haven’t you. I’m the guy that preserves, conserves, reuses, and recycles. The best I could do was turning my back and let them live their fantasy.

I saw a saying once

“Just because you go to church doesn’t make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car”

I think the same goes for would be greenies and would be environmentalists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.07
Change
0.095(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $6.603B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.09 $6.98 $8.968M 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 13470 $7.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.07 28752 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.06
  Change
0.095 ( 1.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.00 $7.09 $7.00 429717
Last updated 14.39pm 20/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.