WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

wow massive dump??, page-16

1. 298 Posts.
    You've got to remember that there are two groups of people buying and selling OBJ.

Firstly, there are the regular people like us who are buying and selling on our knowledge of the company and our belief in its commercial potential. To us, prices should be going up when prospects are good and prices should be going down when prospects are bad. We see OBJ's price falling and it worries the life out of us. Have we misread this company? Is there bad news coming that we don't know about?

Secondly, there are the institutions and other big (and sometimes not so big), professional players. They also have a mind for the company's commercial potential, but on top of that, they have the ability to play games to push the price low, knowing that others will panic and sell at cheap prices, and alternately, push the price high, in order to make a nice profit before buying up again once the price has retraced. We are corks bobbing about in the sea as these ocean liners roll over the top of us.

I'm not saying it's not clever to dip in and out of a stock. Buy in on the dips, sell at the peaks, buy back in at the next dip. That makes a lot of sense and I wish I'd done that with OBJ, a biomedical speccie. Lessons learnt for the future. But I'm hanging in here at least until the next announcement because I think the probability is reasonably good that it will be a positive announcement, that there will be subsequent positive announcements, and that my currently red OBJ shareholding will be green once again within a matter of weeks or months (and probably the former).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.