DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

WOW, Mega Announcement on DFS Portfolio Solutions. WOW or NOT

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

I can only Quote Arthur in his Press Release Today.

DomaCom CEO, Arthur Naoumidis said, “DomaCom has been working with DFSPS for some time to bringabout a branded retail mortgage sub-fund on the DomaCom platform that can be accessed by advisers andportfolio managers”.“Until now this market was mostly accessed by sophisticated investors but as a model manager, DFSPS hasunlocked the retail potential of the non-bank sector by making this sub-fund available to clients andadvisers who utilise its portfolio services.” 

Furher...."DomaCom announces an allocation to two mortgage investments by our first branded Mortgage Fund withDFS Portfolio Solutions (DFSPS). The two first mortgages total approximately $4.1 Million, the first one hasbeen drawn down with the second expected over the next few weeks.DomaCom CEO, Arthur Naoumidis said, “DomaCom has been working with DFSPS for some time ....".

" Hey IMO I think funds under management and gross revenue for DOMACOM might now be possibly in a new paradigm with DFS Portfolio Solutions (Branded retail mortgage sub fund) and all conveniently located within a short walk between their offices at 99 Queen Streets and 179 Queen St, Melbourne respectively. Should save on Postage if nothing else.

As a complete aside , DOES ANYONE HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE CURRENT CASHFLOW POSITION OF DOMACOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.