NAN 0.00% $3.56 nanosonics limited

Thanks for posting, call me cynical but I tend to take anything...

1. 4,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    Thanks for posting, call me cynical but I tend to take anything these so called analysts say with a pinch of salt. On the 9th Jun, 20 the same mod were touting this by so called fundies:

"10 most tipped small caps: Fundies' deep dives

Nanosonics: Global leader in infection protectionIs there a better time than a viral pandemic to focus on best practice for sterilisation of medical equipment? Nanosonics has 20% of this global market and has seen its price quickly recover in full from the lows. Katie Hudson at Yarra Capital Management wrote about Nanosonics in our series, saying

The company’s revenue model is compelling. While large inflows from the sale of its devices to hospitals are attractive, from our perspective the real value driver is the recurring consumables revenues which are linked to the daily use of their devices. Nanosonics has a highly scalable manufacturing process, requires little capital for growth, generates very strong free cash flow, and is investing in R&D for growth. With a net cash position, its balance sheet is in great shape at a time when many companies face a funding squeeze. There has probably never been a better time to be a global leader in infection prevention.

Nanosonics was once a nanocap on the ASX trading at $0.20 but has grown steadily to a $7.00 stock with a $2 billion market cap. The stock was one of last year's most tipped small caps as well, finishing up over 140% for the year. It has led the market so far in 2020, and in her wire, Katie argues that there is further upside potential here, and making comparisons to Cochlear, another Australian medical device story with success on the global stage."

Perhaps I'm missing something.

LINK TO ARTICLE
    Last edited by ThereAbouts: 19/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.