NAN 0.82% $3.62 nanosonics limited

WOW NAN, page-60

1. 24,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    WOW. The wisdom of Waiting. Yes, I find it hard , day after day, and no word from NAN. It is a big cliche to say we live in uncertain times. But I feel it in my bones that current events are conspiring to create an environment favourable to NAN. We learn this morning that there will be no vaccine for two years at least. We will be living with the strategy of supression for a long time. What is happening in Victoria will always be on our horizon. And so the deadly importance of strict disinfection will be second nature to us. Cost will be barrier. The use of ULTRASOUND in medical diagnosis is growing exponentially. Imagine the consumable use. And AUTOMATIC disinfection of Ultrasound probes will become the standard of care all round the world. COVID 19 is readily susceptible to disinfection but other pathogens that are tougher to eliminate might be present As far as I know NAN has the ONLY fully automatic method of probe disinfection. And on top of that it automatically records the reprocessing date, time, location and healthcare worker. What a relief for the healthcare worker and hospital administration. If the medical facility is sued, there is a ready made record of the disinfection. Peace of mind is a pearl of great price.
    Meanwhile NAN is fully committed to the education of all parties in the latest science of disinfection. A NEW podcast has been added to the NAN website.

https://www.nanosonics.com.au/education/network-nanosonics-podcasts/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
-0.030(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.67 $3.59 $1.709M 470.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45 $3.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.26 45 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.