WOW 0.65% $34.30 woolworths group limited

WOW not maximising pre-Christmas sales, page-8

1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    These two kg boxes of Tropic Co prawns remain on special at WOW for $45, the equivalent of a bargain $22.50 per kg for a quality NSW and Qld-grown product. The prawns are not imported from Vietnam/Thailand like so many.

In the TGR (Tassal - the parent company of Tropic Co) thread, we have variously either easily found them in the WOW publicly accessible freezers, in a standalone upright freezer in larger stores near the service deli, or most disappointingly, hidden from shoppers' view in the service deli's staff-only freezer - they have to go and get you one from 'out the back'.

If you still cannot find these Tropic Co product, please ask for the WOW store manager and complain.

I gather there is a run on seafood on Sydney's Northern Beaches as with the lockdown it's unlikely any of these 266000 residents will be able to travel to the famous Sydney Fish Markets.

If you are after prawns, I can recommend this TGR Tropic Co product as I've already cooked five of the prawns and enjoyed them. Those expert with accompanying sauces - I'm hopeless - may enjoy them even more. If you lug a box or three home, open it and use the blue plastic bag in which the prawns come to store in the freezer, as this takes up less space than the box.

Happy Christmas dining!
    Last edited by Hopeful9: 21/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.30
Change
0.220(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $41.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.25 $34.43 $34.09 $79.23M 2.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5941 $34.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.31 578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.