SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

wow, now this is getting frustrating

1. 830 Posts.
    as much as I'm looking towards the future and what it holds, this SP action over the past couple of days has been rediculous to say the least.

We have had an announcement regarding Defender which was very positive with Oil cuts increasing and the other fluid predominately frac fluid. We then got an update in the presentation that the pump is experiencing some gas fluctuations which is slowing the process of evaluation but it still should be fully evaluated within a few weeks. And there are also production facilitie's being built on site, it may not be a mind blower but it now sure sounds like Defender will produce some coin for it's trouble.

Along with that is the all important Australia II frac which is scheduled to start Sunday 12th Feb (US time). All things happening around the area are pointing to Australia II being a success, mightn't be a monster but I'm sure that it will defintaley be economical.

Gretel should be finished within the next week as well. Hopefully we can get back to back frac's for these two wells, but at the moment we do not know when it will be fracced (although TB mentioned in the preso that frac crew availability in the area has become alot better) heres to hoping.

Just with these 3 points I have outlined above, what people in there right mind would be selling (unless they really have to) when within 2-3 weeks we should know Defender & Australia II fate's. Then hoepfully a few weeks after that we know the fate of Gretel as well.

Although this SP is frustrating to say the least, selling now when there is only a few weeks to wait and see what this company has in their hands to me is just plain stupid.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.