WOW 0.27% $33.79 woolworths group limited

Wow should be able to sell what ever they want through their out...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Wow should be able to sell what ever they want through their out lets.
    Qantas should be allowed to paint woke offensive rot all over their planes if that's what they want.
    Australia is a free country (still)

However if you as a Business Leader , a Sporting Body , an Educational Facility, (ie woke universities ) or Media Outlet in our community choose to use the freedom we Australians have handed to you to indoctrinate us with your idealism and your own agendas you deserve to be boycotted by us the People that handed you the freedom in the first place.

I CARE NOT THAT WOW chose to boycott the sales of Australian themed Products to people wanting to celebrate their special day.

I do care that WOW went to the leftist media with this decision to broadcast their nonsense through out the world knowing full well they would cause yet more division between Australians. That's why they did it. No other reason. This has nothing to do with profits , sales figures or any thing else. Its just an other large company in Australia trying to cause trouble within Australia

If WOW chooses to halt the sales of a certain brand of Pasta , do you read that all over the world media. No you don't.
    But because Australia Day has become a fragile subject with so many, in they come , in they come with their trouble making POINT SCORING agenda. Followed by every lefty you can point a stick at.
    They want trouble , lets give it to them
    Do not walk into one of their lairs of propaganda again , or at least not until they publicly apologise to the Australian People for their weak attempt at spreading their own agenda.
    I said before they were kicked out of Britain 10 years ago.
    Maybe WOW has reached it's use by date here as well.
    Put em all on a QF flight and send em to China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.79
Change
-0.090(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $41.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.00 $34.10 $33.68 $66.46M 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 965 $33.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.79 11715 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.