WOW 0.12% $33.09 woolworths group limited

Woolworths , sell groceries , they are grocery sellers , they...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Woolworths , sell groceries , they are grocery sellers , they pack shelves and sell lettuce and tomatoes for 10 times more than they pay the primary producers , my company spends tens of thousands of dollars on groceries from Woolworth's annually,

I'm sorry , I should say we did spend tens of thousands of dollars, no more , I will not allow any of our company funds to be spent with these Woke Idiots ever again.

Today I sold my shares , from now on we will concentrate on purchasing our truck loads of groceries from small Australian Retailers , from the local markets , we will buy eggs from the farm door , we will go with out if we must , but we will never walk into an other Woolworths store ever again , ever ,

Ten years ago Woolworths was thrown out of Britain , my message to all sensible Australians , is do not work for them , get jobs else where , and do not spend an other cent with these people.

I cancelled my QANTAS frequent flyers , and we have have made it Policy to not ever travel on that airline again after they went into Politics , Now we will all boycott Woolworth's , we will avoid them as though they have the plague.

We put notices in our buildings this afternoon telling all internationals customers not to spend a cent at Woolworths.
    I am sorry for shareholders. Sell your stock , buy a responsible company.

How dare they , why does a seller of potatoes think they can indoctrinate Australians.

Concentrate on employing Australians and get your damm prices down and stop robbing primary produces.

Shame on this Woke seller of over priced goods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.09
Change
0.040(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $40.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.06 $33.17 $32.99 $61.36M 1.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3338 $33.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.10 2000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.