BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hi GenerationY.Yes I suspect that this is a pretty significant...

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi GenerationY.
    Yes I suspect that this is a pretty significant indication that the Morales Government is giving RAU an opportunity to be involved in this project as a recognition for all its efforts at Amayapampa.

And yes it is also likely that RAU will get another company (or companies) involved. It may well be that there may be a joint venture arranged as things move along.

It could be that the Chinese mining company will come in with financial assistance and particular expertise. A resource of that magnitude would surely be of great interest to them.

" Jindal is planning to spend $2billion on this, will they let RAU get in on the other 50%?"
    Well it is not really up to Jindal is it ? The Bolivian Government is the one calling the shots. If it has decided to give RAU the nod to get involved then that is all that matters.
    How RAU goes about dealing with this opportunity is over to John Kelly and the Directors. I would imagine that they have been working towards this sort of opportunity for some time.
    There have been several mentions in previous announcements, for about a year I guess, that RAU would be interested in other projects in Bolivia.

I would think that RAU will now find that there are approaches from various interested parties keen to "help" !
    2010 is shaping up to be a very, very interesting year I would think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.