BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hi Gen Y,Others may have better comment, but here's a couple of...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    Hi Gen Y,

Others may have better comment, but here's a couple of points re your questions.

The LOI has been signed with the Government of Santa Cruz, and the idea seems to be

"...to work jointly towards exploration at the El Mutun Iron Ore Project in Eastern Bolivia".

How can they get involved when Jindal are spending such huge money? I think that's where the sums come in. If RAU can land a role in some or all of the other half = money would not be an issue. These two points from the report are significant imo, and perhaps answer some of your questions when looked at closely:

"The commitment to foreign investment in Bolivia from local communities, State Departments and the Morales Federal Government is a direct result of longstanding ties developed through the Company’s Amayapampa Gold Project.”

re the question why not RIO etc, maybe right time, right place, and most importantly: right attitude by RAU as demonstrated by their work to date on Amayapampa.

I've heard that Jindal are not treating the Bolivian people with respect, so a company that is, is going to have box seat.

re the sums again, perhaps this one from the report gives a hint of the potential rau management see in this step:

"...The LOI presents a significant opportunity for Republic and gives us the platform to build a truly world-class iron ore asset base."

Opportunity/Platform for a truly world-class iron or asset base sounds like good potential long term.

I think it is a fantastic move:)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.