QAN 0.96% $6.28 qantas airways limited

wow, really wow, page-40

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Ladies and Gentleman.
    I see you all making very emotional statements about QANTAS and there high costs , highly unionsed work force and the CEO who had no choice but to take on the unions for the better of the country and airline.

The fact of the matter is none off the above had or have anything to do with QANTAS and their troubles.

Its just a very good story the media can recite and the uneducated can agree to.

Fact Qantas International was one of the most profitable airlines in the world only 6 years ago.

Fact they didnt reinvest in their product , they diverted funds to create Jetstar and a host of other business ventures.
    The reality is Qantas is flying 22 year equipment against airlines flying 3 year old equipment that burn 35% less fuel per passenger seat mile.
    Its not rocket science.
    Also its not AJ's fault, the rot was set into motion by Dixon, the rest as they say is just history.
    So yes QANTAS does have to change to a ever changing work environment, but the Core of Qantas has to change.
    and I believe its already too late for QF International, and AJ knows this , thats why he is giving most QF international passengers to Emirates.

have a nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
0.060(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $10.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.22 $6.28 $6.19 $23.69M 3.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.28 96134 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.