TON 0.00% 1.6¢ triton minerals ltd

Bludy hell Ungung how did that happen. Dont say if U dont want...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Bludy hell Ungung how did that happen. Dont say if U dont want too.

Uve got a damned site longer than many here if uve stuck out Ton and factored down, THAT takes some balls.

Sounds like Ive follwed U down to 2c !!!

Managed to factor down to an average of 2.6c, so still gargling water at 2.5c but that should be remedied very soon.

A typical reverse head and shoulders forming and created by Argosy and Commsec.

Im very dissappointed in Commsec but I wont give details as it would stir an absolute hornets nest with the regg authorities.

Suffice to say THIS:

https://themarketherald.com.au/why-does-oil-and-gas-major-exxonmobil-want-to-become-an-ev-player-2023-11-14/#FEATUREDNEWSLINKS4_20231114

is why they, Shandong/Triton, let NH slip away for a bit, but had every intentetion of doing a Lazarus once they knew they had individual backing relly horsy brother Man of Pengs who runs Yulong here, hes worth squllions I believe and his his own commodities interest. Lets keep it all incestuous please guys. Im not complaining as long as they dont stuff things up and loose NH and/or let Ton slip into Chinglee hands.

I cant contemplate WHY Rod would let this happen given hes the Chairman of the board with THE LARGEST graphite/vanadium deposit in the world, if its YULONG mining that will bring Lazarus to order.

Anyway I swore to myself that my long posting days were over. The Ton sp should now do the talking and confirm as to how its going to fit into the world renewables scheme of things.

BUT it will be huge imo.

DONT take this as investment advice. Those in TON here spruiking it r fully aware of th erisks involved, otherwise they wouldnt be here.

Otherwise U have blind faith with Ur investing and I have admiration for Ur cahuna size.

Gr.

Trading halt next week anyone ? or a bit more sideways.

Watch the sp closely next week. I know I will be but not via the boker I had issues with over the next week.

Hope Ur recovery continues Ungung, we dont want to loose Ur talents and ur Ton intestinal fortitude as we need the sp to reach its full potential, and US hanging on should increase that potential via Yulong Mining, our next JV partner, or the entity that will now hold NH now as with Cobra and Ancuabe. Dont forget what that Argosy ans Triton report mntioned that

https://company-announcements.copyright link/asx/ton/f25d2ef9-73d0-11ee-9d3a-5e86cadfdb0a.pdf

Project Management Services Agreement executed with Soluções De Desenvolvimento Sustentável
    (“SDS”) to accelerate the development of both the Ancuabe and Cobra Plains Projects. SDS are a highly
    skilled firm based in Mozambique with DEEP EXPERIENCE in assisting resource and infrastructure companies
    progress projects across their entire life cycle. SDS will assist Triton with stakeholder engagement, strategic
    advice and management, regulatory compliance, project development management services and
    commercial services.

DEEP ENUF to bring NH back to life ?

Notice Cobras location relative to NH !!!!!!!!!!

Boy this is gonna be.......biggrin.png

Finally:

• Nicanda Hill (EL5966) - As previously advised, the Company was advised that the area of the Nicanda Hill
    licence was reserved for public tender. This was notwithstanding the best efforts of the Company to have
    the Nicanda Hill licence renewed. Triton through its advisers in Mozambique has appealed to the Minister
    and other relevant authorities. Triton is making every effort to obtain a renewal of the licence and will keep
    the market updated in this regard.

• EL5305, EL5380 and EL5304 - In relation to these concession Triton’s wholly owned subsidiary, Grafex
    Limitada, remains listed as the holder of these tenements on the Cadastre. However, given the time involved
    in the consideration of the various extension/modification applications lodged by Grafex in relation to these
    tenements, the Company has commenced with its advisors the process of making fresh applications over
    the areas the subject of these tenements, regarding this as the best way forward. The Company will
    continue to review these tenements going forward, in the context of its focus being firmly on the
    development of Ancuabe and Cobra Plains AND SECURING THE RETURN OF A NICANDA HILL.

Gr

Equus A

Inded the mule is about to win the Melbourne cup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 309844 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.