IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

wow- something brewing, page-3

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    i haven't followed the trading patterns, but the sideways movement over the past month or so since the raising can be from a number of factors although a capping of the price is a possibility although for such an extended period and for the volume over that period it would eventually be shown in an announcement of a new major shareholder or because of the accumulation of an existing one. i haven't worked out the amount of volume thats been traded since the capital raising but an accumulation of a major s/h would have to be eventually indicated in an asx announcement.

as far as i know regarding a major shareholders requirements to notify the asx regarding increase in % or at least becoming a major shareholder the asx rules are in a grey area, in so much as it isn't needed to be announced until the acquire has completed its acquisition (whenever that is ,although i guess up to the point of % when a formal takeover is needed - not saying this is the case or even could be the case , just stating my understanding of discloser of major shareholder requirements from other stock i own which is being very much caped and a very real potential for a t/o - not a goldy).

back to volumes, my view is the gold run we have has finished for a little while.. those that wanted to ride the wave from all the media about gold at the time of the raising are now frustrated at the markets bear run gains and igr's sideways movement and are selling out of igr to go for better short term growth stocks. the sideway movement can be a result of the capping or might not be..

at the end of the day this sideways movement isnt such a bad thing.. capping or not of the s/p, it reflects the s/p strength that is hasn't been dumped outright and that those that accumulate at this price expect a return in the future. in other words we haven't retraced and its being held by shareholders that believe in the igr story as much as the gold story....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.