wow - take a bow.

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi all,

THANK YOU

We let you know the Bull annual survey was on for the favourite stock market forum, that we won last year with about 80% of the vote in a run away win.

This year, you have blown the opposition off the face of the map with a staggering 90.48% of the vote, with 'others' left down in the 1 and 2% range.

This is the clearest possible way of saying we are certainly well loved!

Here is the final table.

I would also like to share with you a little content from an email we received at New Year.

"Hello Admin and Moderators,

I've been a member of Hot Copper for some years, but only recently have taken a more active interest.

As a 'refugee' from another forum because of lack of appropriate moderation and acceptance of trolling and flaming of members, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the level of moderation on HC,especially with members being able to see which contributors have had their posts moderated out.

It's pretty difficult to tread that fine line between being so tough that you stifle debate and so lax that discontent and unhappiness flourish.

Best wishes to you all for 2014"

We were extremely happy to read that content, as of course our mods take a lot of flack through the year, but we do know very well that without sufficient moderation, sites can go to pot in not time at all.
    The thank you letters we receive throughout the year are always very welcome, and appreciated.

So, I'll wrap it up with another big thank you to all of our members, and an extra large thank you to our volunteer moderators, and to all of those members who go the extra mile to be part of the HotCopper family, running regular threads and competitions to add some extra interest for many.

We look forward to enjoying 2014 with you all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.