AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Firstly I wish you all the best with your health . Chronic...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Firstly I wish you all the best with your health . Chronic illness is horrendous, I know from experience. Private message me if you'd like some info.

but on a stock note, this is also the reason I bought into MM stocks. multi billion dollar pharmaceutical industry that is full of side effects. There is now with so much internet and social media people are able to access information on not only what damage the above mentioned narcotics do to you BUT what the alternatives like MM can do to help you and that's the deal breaker. The game changer will be when it's widely accepted and prescribed by Physicians which , might take years but it won't be a question as to "IF" but more so as to "WHEN" . Then we are going to see some really really serious SP upwards of $30 IMHO only.

And just quietly there is so much out there that can really help with injuries and pain but its just played down and discredited , its such a shame people suffer when there is so called "off label" treatments available.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.