A2M 0.80% $6.91 the a2 milk company limited

I have held this stock for many years since about the $1 days....

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I have held this stock for many years since about the $1 days. It is by far my biggest holding and favourite share on the ASX. The fundamentals for this stock I believe are still very strong with plenty of growth to come. Have not even scratched the surface. A2 has become a household brand name and is only growing.

However! This sell from the CEO upsets me for many reasons.

What the hell does she need 4 Million dollars for when she has been earning buckets of cash for the last however many years?

Can she not manage her finances properly? Should be CEO of a billion dollar company?

Does she have vested interests somewhere else? Should she be the CEO?

She is willing to upset investors and lower the stock price for her own personal gain. Should she be CEO?

Can she not see how selling ALL of her shares after only 2 months being in the company would look bad? Is she that ignorant? Should she be the CEO?

She better start delivering some bloody awesome results before any trust is gained back. Also if the board decides to give her any bonuses without these bloody awesome results i think i will have to give the board a vote of no confidence.

Just because a company has awesome fundamentals and future potential does not mean it can't be destroyed by poor management. I truly hope that this does not become the case with A2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.91
Change
0.055(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $4.959B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.86 $6.93 $6.81 $3.351M 486.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 6751 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.91 6838 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.