MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

wow - this is huge 100,000 tonnes for 10 years with Chinese Government !!, page-70

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    To the nay sayers and non-prospective holders of UNX.....for a company in the stage of development that UNX finds itself in, an MOU is a fantastic result. Yes, yes...non-binding and all that....but what do you want from a company at this stage? SYR's MOU is non-binding too.

I dare all the nay-sayers to head over to the SYR forum and have a crack at that company for only having a MOU. But of course they won't.

It's fair to say that UNX is a good year or so behind SYR in terms of developement of their resource, so have an MOU this early (before a JORC) is a testament to how management have been responsible with the future of the company.

If you think an MOU isn't worth the paper it's written on then take that over the the SYR thread and post the same. Infact why not give a call to SIMONA and tell them what you think. I very much doubt if SIMONA would risk part of their corporate reputation on a flimsy deal.

So let's recap on the situation....current aussie graphite stocks with MOU's or Offtakes...in order of tonnage size:

UNX - 100,000 tonne/year with SIMONA (China) for 5 + 5 years
    SYR - 80,000 to 100,000 tonne/year with Chinalco (China)
    KNL - 10,000 tonne/year with a major European Graphite Trader (whatever that is) for 5 years + option for a further 5 years.
    LMB - 50,000 tonne/year with Hengda (who ended up merging so not sure how that works now that the buyer owns half the company)
    TON - nothing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.