CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

well fridays for me I have to work at a day job, lucky for me i...

1. 487 Posts.
    well fridays for me I have to work at a day job, lucky for me i only do this for fun and to get me out of the house so i don't grow roots in front of the computer :)

At 25 years of age i like to think of myself as semi retired due to the stock market paying the billz and giving me a comfy life.... we have a great job here folks but i know i don't have to tell you all!

This morning I posted about my dream i had last night and cheers for the positive replys and big up to raks for crediting me and my dream for the price action! LOL then i had to bail for the day to work so i missed the whole days action :( but what a great day!!!

All day i was getting phone calls from a few broker friends and many others from my lil network of traders and ppl i know in the mining biz and what not. EVERYONE was talking CVI (like i didn't already know!)...lol) WA seems to be a buzz with this lil compnay right now so its exciting to have been in early on this one for a change!

Definitely have to express my graditude to T4P, i didn't buy in because of him but just in appreciation to the informing and well researched info (just makes you think more and more that buying in was the right thing to do) :) People i meet for the first time and even broker friends of mine know of him form T$ and HC (practically a celebrity)

Anyway it took me over an hour to catch up on today, i read the whole lot and loved all of it. This is one hell of a ride and i'm just sitting back counting the $$ almost daily now.
    Just my thoughts and well done to all who got in early, lets just sit back and watch the money pile up!

cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.