STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

wow what a day possible conspiracy theory

1. 5,331 Posts.

massive day for STB today and just continues an excellent run over the last three days. In fact the volume is just too big to be your average retail speculator.

I'll through a theory out from left field, it could be totally wide of the mark, but there is no doubt STB is in play at the momment.

With both MAK and STB sharing the same Finance Director Dennis Wilkins would it be so crazy for either MAK or one of MAK backers hearing about STB in discussions with Dennis Wilkins to be buying up STB shares in anticipation of good things coming out of either Cardabia or Lake Dissapointment East.

Remember Dennis Wilkins is responsible for arranging financing for both MAK and STB, and the fact is he is likely to be discussing both with the same type of investors.

My bet is we will see a change of substantial holders notice soon, as over 16% of the company has changed hands over the last 3 days. And with only 44 million available to trade someone is adding a substantial stake and is willing to pay up to get it.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

or do you think it is just a revaluation due to the greater exposure of their potash/phosphate projects, Young Traders research sums the upside up really well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.