ITE i.t.& e limited

wow: what a day

1. 119 Posts.
    Evening everyone

Interesting day eh....not only for ITE but the whole world.....crikey bet there are some negitive people on this planet at this point of time.

(ITE).....tried to stay away from HC today as when I read the half year I suspected that the negs would surface, but wouldn't ya know it had a piece of cheese in my hand and the mouse came to me and have spent the last half hour reading posts and gathering thoughts (oh why, oh why did I do that now I have to post can't contain myself Bug@er)

So what have we got

1....UXC rights issue ....unexpected but nun the less not a disaster 1 good contract or 2 should cover that

2....Loss of $4,685,707 mill all totally expected and all totally up front so no surprise here

3....4 contracts in either FINAL "proof of Concept" stage or commencement of contract negotiation . A little late but my own opinion is (thinking out loud) is as Robbo has said I think they will be sooner rather than latter although (ITE) have said 2 months I think that time frame will be generous this time (they (ITE) will not want to get this wrong not ever again....lesson learnt imo...

How many are in the contract stage ....I would say 3
    How many in Proof of concept Stage.....I would say 1 (listed under Business Highlights) "Secured A proof of concept status for Razor with a Tier 1 GLOBAL BANK"... this one is new...

5....Strong interest continues to build...global banks...in particular with Razor product (good key words there STRONG,INTEREST,RAZOR,GLOBAL)

Read announcement very carefully guys and gals the proof is there just slow down and re read 2-3 times

4....Merger....still there being looked into and details to come some time, no idea when but again no surprises here

On the above info I will continue to hold, things may take a little longer, but I am prepared to accept that always have been......this is now a low point for ITE so there will only be one way to go and thats up the sp may dip and dive for a week or two but the smarties are holding and will continue to hold imo....

If you choose to hold.......you will be rewarded
    If you choose to sell.........good luck in your future plays

All the best and please please picking, pointing and bagging people either way will not help anyone nor achieve anything

Regards to all

UL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.