ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

wow what a entry level into iorn ore potential, page-3

1. 9,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    NSL the company has 280m shares, the top 20 holds 80% of which the bulk is the directors, so the directors and their mates own 80% of the shares.
    With regards to the Indian Iron Ore project the geologist is compiling all the data so that the company can come out with an exploration target, the company needs to make an announcement soon.
    Intially the company was targeting 200Mt's@60%Fe, the EV for that @ $10/t Fe = $1.2Billion Fk me.....
    Thats ****ing insane, even as an exploration target you'd think based on FDL (ie $150m for 350Mt target) that $60m is reasonable = 20c
    The recent rock chip smaples revealed a weathered magnetite grade, so the company is unsure if the deposit is a pure heamtatie or a combination of heamatite and magnetite.
    The Indian Governemnt outlined a historic 84Mt's@60% Fe+
    So even if the company came out with say a 100Mt's@60$Fe target along with say 400Mt's@40% Magnetite we are sitting on a earner
    Im excited with NSL,s potential she looks to have the goods all it needs is some traders to spot the potential and BOOOOOOM we are on a iorn ore company with a Mcap of $7.5mil thats unheard of in the 2008 market thus far potential potential potential DYOR but i like the look of this one feedback please :)$$$$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.