FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

wow what a sell off, page-46

1. 167 Posts.
    Hey paul,

If the announcement about acquiring new service rigs does not clearly indicate there was not enough to service the current crop of wells im not sure what does.

Management have also explained service rigs were tide up in testing the het limestone formations.

As described in some of my previous posts and many by others salt domes have unique properties with many oil bearing zones per well.

For example so there are 10 cored oil productive zones in a well each must be tapped separately as maverick are only running one production pipe on there wells. if two zones were producing at once you would see a double head Christmas tree or two pumping units back to back. We clearly dont see this in mavericks videos.

So every time a zone depletes (a zone could also require a workover to flushout a blockage)it must be worked over so in the life on a 10 zone well a minimum of 10 work overs are required to drain all 10 zones

A work over cost somewhere between 50-80,000 i believe maverick have stated it somewhere that just off my head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.