AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

wow yisitso

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Wow yisitso this is fanciful stuff, not new but entertaining .................so far I have been identified as all of the following, ?.........Sasako, a director of mines & minerals board of SI, a reporter for a SI paper (cant remember which one), a linken Gray, a lawyer, a goose, a serial pest and they are the handles that jump to mind…..... ……don’t forget a politician and a person in SMM employ, none of which would be my chosen career paths however I can’t help but laugh. When does the sexy lady and sleazy night scenes kick in.......I am up for that role too. I will be whoever you wish, no worry but suggest in meantime you consider phone solicitors for PI&D or any entity ask the question or whatever of them. Do a company search, either way whoever names come up you will not find me there that’s for sure.
    As for being in the high court........games up, it must have been me in the trench coat, dark glasses, moustache and hat sitting in the back of upstairs gallery so I could not recognise myself!!!!!

On a sensible note, study decision handed down by Chetwynd as posted by ccbtrader 7270887 (which dispels the misinformation and inuendo posted by investforit about this being “classified document”) and in SMM’s claim it is clearly apparent that PI&D were granted or somehow came into possession of a LOI (letter of intent) at the same time SMM already held theirs BUT prior to Axiom KB gaining their LOI and PL, with all titles granted over the same nickel lands! Fascinating stuff and talk about smoke =fire!
    Here’s the question, which may have caused Chetwynd to make his reference to “state of Denmark’ (see point 8 in ccbtrader’s post), all the LOI and PL (regardless of who holds them) were issued and or revoked over the same lands, by the same person, the now sacked minister of mines, the Hon Kamakaze and were in existence at the same point in time! Thought provoking stuff or how else is it explained other than the HON minister is running true to his form* (see explanation following) or is he an imbecile which may well be the case. * Refer back to earlier press release posted here where this same person the ex HON (?)Kamakaze minister of mines is CURRENTLY before the SI courts on previous charges of conversion or fraud to the tune of $750k!!!! Conversion = misappropriation. Lets not forget the HON com of lands and the HON registrar of titles office have both JUST been dismissed with no explanation yet! Suspicious or just coincidence! IMO I don’t take offence to Chetwynd remark about “state of Denmark’ as I don’t feel he was referring to Axiom at all but to the other parties involved. According to Chetwynd’s own words (see ccbtrader's post), Axiom had only been mentioned once, seems to me he was referring to others not Axiom. Perhaps Mr King misinterpreted and overreacted to Chetwynd remark. I think Chetwynd suspects various public servants, their dept’s and other entities answerable which is understandable, seems justified and plausible, may be wrong and time will tell.
    Back to PI&D, SMM want their (PI&D the 5th defendant) and Axiom’s LOI’s, PL, quashed along with all the other processes that have been completed by various govt depts and their (SMM) own LOI (letter of intent) reinstated. SMM SOC clearly targets the activities of officials, ministers, dept heads, dept’s and top public servants and Axiom. Axiom has stated they are going to appeal Chetwynd’s rulings, bring it on as much of high court decisions to date may well be irrelevant in the end.
    It is a fascinating, messy (potentially dirty and corrupt) and complex case made even more amusing by some of the commentary here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.