AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

wow yisitso, page-5

1. 1,422 Posts.
    Yes you're right ferris he did evade posting anything that related to the soc, and has only now posted the cover pages. He also said it was publicly available and said that was proven by ccbtrader posting the findings??? How he came to this conclusion I'm unsure because the findings are completely different to the soc. The findings obviously became publicly available after the were handed, I doubt the soc is. He blamed Ryan mount for not posting the soc and avq management for just about everything bar the carbon tax. He posts only to suit his agenda and uses hindsight to justify his position when it suits.
    Ive have stated my thoughts on who I think he is and what his agenda is, I may be right or wrong. All I know is sumitomo were obviously going to try every dirty trick in the book and that the judge has noted that the whole process seems flawed. The international tribunal will rule not appearance but on law. How'll they'll rule I don't know, but I'm certainly not going to turn to mgoose for investment advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.