MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

wow

1. 362 Posts.
    This thread gets worse by the day.

Nothing has really changed to impact MEO today, yesterday or the day before. Dubai World will be bailed out (IMO). And a major oil and gas company appears very likely to partner with us. The only negative is if the Dubai issue really develops (that is, no bailout from Abu Dhabi or no debt moratorium) and shatters confidence before mid-December (then we might be in a little trouble)

It scares me that so many people wish to grow fear amongst innocent investors so that they can get richer. It's low, very, very low. And I know what you're going to say: everyone can make their own financial decisions and they shouldn't take any notice of HC (DYOR and all that). But some people aren't well versed in the stock market but they know it can make them money so they look to the advice of others and then panic when the downrampers stir. While it mightn't be the thing to do, it doesn't mean you should take advantage.

Anyway, enough of my ranting. I'm in and im staying in. Just two and a half weeks until the MAJOR INTERNATIONAL OIL AND GAS company makes their decision to hopefully get on board the MEO train. It's nice to know you can buy a company with an asset that has a risked value per share of around $1.25 at just 40.5c.

N.B. The $1.25 risked value comes from updates since previous advised risked value of $1.17 per share. That is, we had share dilution of 14.35% but geological chance of success is now somewhere around 40% instead of 32%. Hence $1.17 moves down by dilution but up by boost to chance of success. And im more than happy with that.

Risked value has come down to around $3.12 due to this dilution but we now have a major company seemingly ready to join AND the financial capacity to commit to drilling ourselves if they opt out. This gives us leverage to negotiate a good deal with one of the other interested parties if need be. Think it might be a Happy Christmas for MEO holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.